Modern Classic Interior Design Ideas for Small House
The design of living room and dining room with open space concept in modern style combined with classic European style looks so chic and charming. The use of mirrors and the arrangement of transparent areas are making the house become more spacious and seems brighter. Modern classic furniture options combining with textures and patterns on the carpet provide a warmth atmosphere for the room.
The dining table is designed in classic European style yet in modern touches with the use of glasses which provides wider impression for the room. Modern classic is a combination of modern and classic design style. The ratio on the use of classic style and modern style is very flexible, which is between 20-50 : 70-80, depending on the perception of homeowner’s needs and demands. For those who love both styles and want to bring them in, it’s worth to mix both styles in balance! Modern style can be identified with geometrical design in the following elements of the room such as floor, walls, and ceilings. It also use the concept of open space as well as design form that follows the function (form follows function concept – Louis Sullivan) and not to mention a high-tech impression in color selection and its dynamic shapes characteristics. This type of design is very easy to mix and match so there is no limit for you to explore it based on your need or style.
Highlighted details of modern style accessories that become the focal point in the corridor of foyer look so beautiful and charming. Brilliance arrangement of the living room gives a comfortable and intriguing impression. Classic elements are presented in the interior based on the homeowner characteristics who want to have a nostalgia with some objects which have special memories. Or else, the desire to bring a classic design to be one part of their modern lifestyle so they can keep the presence of sweet memories on their past.
The combination of these two styles create a more harmonious design, memorable and homey but still chic. The presence of classic design line that show more details on its ornaments are simplified by the form, the function and the use of furnishing materials. The most important thing in designing a space with fusion style is not merely based on its attractive appearance. However, the overall design must reflect the feelings of the homeowners. Children’s room is painted in a softer color that can match with the bed. The locker room with simple design and brilliance touch of classic dressing light looks more attractive.
Tips for before Applying Modern Classic Interior Design :
- The most important key on decorating the interior space is to notice the wide of the area and the furniture. Both must be arranged in the balance so they can present a distinctive aesthetic level into the house.
- Pick furniture elements that are easily combined and matched with the room so it can give balance to all elements within the house.
- Do not forget to give ‘breathing space’ to the area so that it feels more comfortable and not too crowded.
- Take advantage of natural and artificial lighting carefully so it can create a balance composition between the bright and the dark side of the room.
- Mix and match the two elements of style can enhance the feel of your room. Create a composition of small objects in asymmetrical or symmetrical arrangement. You can also place large objects or other organic forms in a rigid chamber.
- Create open area by utilizing some objects such as large windows, mirrors, and apply the concept appropriately to deal with space limitation so that the room seems more relieved and result in more impressive sight for the interior.
- Walls can be used as a canvas. It can be processed artificially as room storage just like built-in shelf or niche.
Images Gallery of Modern Classic Interior Design Ideas for Small House